Don't have an account? Sign up.
LOC PHAT ACCOUNT
Loc Phat account holder is waived from service fee when using following services
- Fund transfer within or out of SCB system, 24/7 fast fund transfer (over the counter or on eBanking).
- Deposit into/withdraw money from “Loc Phat account”.
- Bill payment from “Loc Phat account” (electricity, water, interenet, air ticket, home phone, mobile phone, topup bills, etc.).
- Withdraw cash or transfer fund within 02 working days from date of depositing cash into “Loc Phat account” in VND.
- Other services include: Confirm account balance, block account, print account statement, offer copies of transaction details.
- For domestic debit card: First time card issue and annual fee, fast issue applied in Hochiminh region: free.
- For SCB Debit Mastercard:
First time card issue and annual fee: free
Additionally, customers have option to select their own 04 ending digits of the SCB Debit Mastercard number as long as those digits have not yet been provided to any other customers previously.
- Customers will have lucky “Loc Phat account number” ending with 04 digits “6868”.
- Participant: Individual customers in need of opening demand account in VND.
- Minimum balance: VND 6,800,000.
- Interest rate: Non-termed interest rate periodically quoted by SCB
- Interest calculation:
Interest is calculated on daily basis and added to principal monthly
|Interest received daily
||(Daily) ending balance
||Interest rate announced by SCB for ending balance (daily) /360
Please refer to SCB sub(branch) for more details.
1800 5454 38 email@example.com Branch/Transaction Offices Note:
- Customer using any saving products with SCB are protected with deposit insurance as per regulations of the Government and State Bank of Vietnam.
- In case there is any differences between information posted in this website and that shown in documents (contracts, saving books, registration forms etc…) with SCB stamp and SCB authorized signatures; such documents (with official SCB stamp and authorized signatures) will be considered to be legal basis for defining rights and responsibilities of parties concerned.